Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Papyrus 4.1 makes changes on the following topics:
- Diagram: improve sequence diagram combined fragment
- Diagram Layers: add it into the model explorer, refactoring layer model + generation, property view
- diagram generation: improvement.
- fix problems about Xtext support and UML Constraint Language
- continue Architecture Framework support integration.
- releng: change EP1 to EPL2.
No architectural issues known.
No security issues known.
All plugins, features, files, ... have been migrated from EPL 1 to EPL 2.0 for the main Papyrus git repository (https://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus.git/)
There is no migration, files created under papyrus 4.0 can be opened with papyrus 4.1
You may also look at the API Evolution Report.
Papyrus 4.1 continues to support modeling with the following standards as part of the simultaneous release or as incubation additional component (*):
The Papyrus Industrial Consortium continues to federate the development efforts on Papyrus in addition to facilitate the coordination of the Papyrus developers community in order to meet industrial needs.