Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Papyrus has for the version 4.6:
Improve documentation of Papyrus
- Documentations that were on website wiki are now inside the documentation plug-in
- Restructuration of the docummentation has been added on the project backlog.
Improve Model2doc of Papyrus
- Model2Doc shall provides means to add a caption for a figure
- Model2Doc shall generate a table of figures
- A Model shall be able to be saved without unessary changes (the notation file has bad modifications)
- Fix Papyrus JUnit tests timeout due to the new AF on the table editor framework
- Bug fix about copy of stereotype application
There is no migration, files created under papyrus can be opened with papyrus 4.6.0
Papyrus 4.6 continues to support modeling with the following standards as part of the simultaneous release or as incubation additional component (*):