Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Papyrus 5.0 contains new features:
- it is now possible to associate a set of customization of the model explorer to the architecture framework.
A huge job has been done to remove all re-exports on dependencies.
Now papyrus 5.0 compiles on Java11.
Note that all the relative: Sysml 1.4, 1.6, Moka, designer... have also been reworked to be compatible with work on re-exports and on Java11.
- re-exports have been removed :
- in order to avoid cascading plugin version
- in order to allow restructuration of plugins and feature to les monolithic
- comilation against Java 11 in order to follow the rythm of java
there is no impact for the user
Papyrus 5.0 continues to support modeling with the following standards as part of the simultaneous release or as incubation additional component (*):