Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
We have plug-ins in the Eclipse EMF Compare repository which goal is to provide compatibility with Eclipse Papyrus. We now want to move these plug-ins to the Papyrus project and hand over their maintenance to the papyrus team along with it.
This change will entail:
- Changing the namespace of these projects (probably on the EMF Compare repository, before the move) from org.eclipse.emf.compare.papyrus.* to org.eclipse.papyrus.compare.*
- Moving the projects from the EMF Compare repository  towards the newly created repository from the Papyrus side , if possible preserving the history of the projects
- Update the simrel so that these projects are no longer reference from the aggregation of EMF Compare
- From the Papyrus side, prepare the build and create a new update site for these new projects
- From the Papyrus side, update the simrel to reference this new update site from the aggregation of Papyrus. (if they do want to aggregate it in the release train)
- Deleting the projects from the EMF Compare repository