Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- Changing the namespace of these projects (probably on the EMF Compare repository, before the move) from org.eclipse.emf.compare.papyrus.* to org.eclipse.papyrus.compare.*
- Moving the projects from the EMF Compare repository  towards the newly created repository from the Papyrus side , if possible preserving the history of the projects
- Update the simrel so that these projects are no longer reference from the aggregation of EMF Compare
- From the Papyrus side, prepare the build and create a new update site for these new projects
- From the Papyrus side, update the simrel to reference this new update site from the aggregation of Papyrus. (if they do want to aggregate it in the release train)
- Deleting the projects from the EMF Compare repository