Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
QVT Operational component is an implementation of the Operational Mappings Language defined by the OMG standard specification (MOF) 2.0 Query/View/Transformation.
This release will spend efforts on implementing constructions up to now missing in QVT Operational component thus to provide a complete implementation of the operational part of the standard.
Improvements of QVTo engine compilation and execution efficiency are also priority goals of this release.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
- Documentation hosted at https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mmt.qvt-oml
- Documentation (FAQ, articles, etc.) available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/QVTo
- Example features/plug-ins available
- Sample tools haven't changed.
- QVTo 3.4.0 conforms to Eclipse User Interface Guidelines
- Eclipse platform standard i18n support used where applicable/possible; stand-alone deployment uses equivalent J2SE APIs
- ICU4J is used but optional; stand-alone deployments delegate to corresponding J2SE 5.0 APIs when ICU not available
- Language packs will be created as part of an Eclipse Translation Project
QVTo is an implementation of the OMG's Query/View/Transformation(QVT) Operational mappings language which can be found here.
- Interaction in Bugzilla
- Activity on the newsgroup