The QVT Declarative (QVTd) component is a partial implementation of the Core (QVTc) and Relations (QVTr) Languages defined by the OMG standard specification (MOF) 2.0 Query/View/Transformation.
To date the QVT Declarative component provides editing capabilities to support the QVT Declarative Languages:
- 0.7.0 (Helios) provides QVT models and LPG based parsers
- 0.8.0 (Indigo) adds IMP-based editors.
- 0.9.0 (Juno) re-engineers the models and editors to exploit Xtext and the OCL Pivot model.
- 0.10.0 (Kepler) introduces editing and execution of the QVTi simplification of QVTc.
- 0.11.0 (Luna) introduces a source debugger for QVTi execution.
- 0.12.0 (Mars) provides a very preliminary Epsilon prototype of the QVTr to QVTc to QVTu to QVTm to QVTi chain.
- 0.13.0 (Neon) provides a preliminary QVTr to QVTc to QVTu to QVTm to QVTi chain.
- [1.0.0 (Oxygen) will provide a useable QVTr to QVTc to QVTu to QVTm to QVTi chain and so full editing, compliation, execution, debugging.]