This release will be part of Eclipse 2021-06.
New and noteworthy
- Bug 570355 - Enhance "Automatic refresh" and "Do Refresh on representation opening" management: these two preferences were previously global to a workspace but can now be customized per project from the "Sirius Preferences" tab in aird file's properties dialog. See also Bug 571611 for a new API that can be used to access these.
- Bug 571056 - Enhance Sirus project properties. The properties dialog of an aird file now includes a "Sirius Session Details" page with technical details and statistics on the underlying model and session. This is mostly useful to help debugging user issues.
- Bug 547419 - Add support for semantic traceability on exported SVG elements
- Bug 571115 - Allow to specify the widget to edit a value of a cell in an edition table
- Bug 571826 - [Sequence Diagram] Follow up of performance improvements done Sirius 6.4.0
Sirius 6.5.0 is available at:
- Main update site: https://download.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/releases/6.5.0/2020-09/ (zip archive)
- Tests update site: https://download.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/releases/6.5.0/2020-09/tests (zip archive)
Tuesday, June 1, 2021