Stardust 1.1.0 will be an intermediate release not bound to a Kepler simultaneous release. It will contain multiple fixes and enhancements, especially in the following areas:
- Support for BPMN 2.0 compliant modeling and execution of boundary intermediate timer and error events
- Integration with Apache Camel via dedicated appliation types and triggers.
- Fixing and stability enhancements in the browser-based modeler
- Java 7 support for the runtime
- Support of several new runtime platforms
Friday, January 17, 2014