Eclipse Stardust 2.1.0
Friday, January 9, 2015
- Modeling plugins to create and debug workflow models from within eclipse.
- Stardust process engine to execute BPM applications on various java-based runtime environments.
- Stardust web portals for browser-based execution, monitoring of business processes and associated applications.
- Browser-based modeler for creating and deploying workflow models directly in browser environments.
- Browser-based reporting component for runtime monitoring and reporting of BPM applications.
- Integrated rapid application environment (RAD) for deploying and executing BPM applications in an embedded Tomcat server within the eclipse modeling environment.
- Possibility to consume the Stardust runtime as a Maven dependency in build files of consuming projects and to automatically configure runtime deployments by consuming Maven archetypes.