Eclipse Accessibility Tools Framework 1.6.0
1.6 release includes visualization and infrastructure components from ACTF.
- The goal of this release is to be backward compatible back to ACTF 1.0.
- ACTF will migrate from 32bit platform to 64bit platform from this release.
ACTF Visualization part has been designed with localization in mind and will keep internationalization in mind as we go forward. Now it supports English, Japanese and Chinese (partially).
- Operating Systems
- Windows 7 or above
- Java™ version 8 or later (64bit)
- Internet Explorer 11
- For Flash Accessibility mode: Adobe Flash Player, Version 8 or above
- For OpenDocument Accessibility mode: OpenOffice.org 3.2.x (3.2.1 is recommended)