Eclipse DataEggs provides datasets related to the Eclipse forge and development of Eclipse projects.
The datasets provided include:
- Mailing lists (full mboxes and csv extracts) hosted at the Eclipse forge with their documentation and examples.
- AERI exception stacktraces (not updated anymore, historical data only) includes 2 datasets: problems (see documentation) and incidents (see documentation).
- Development data from Eclipse projects. Depending on data sources, the following information is provided:
- SCM (git).
- ITS (Bugzilla, GitHub issues, GitLab issues).
- CI (Jenkins).
- PMI checks.
- Stack Overflow statistics.
- Scancode analysis (executed on our server).
Privacy has been a major concern from the beginning, see our documentation for more details.