End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- Enable using staging view for submodule repositories
- Double click on conflicting files in staging view opens the merge tool instead of compare view
- Consider URLs with and without ".git" when importing project sets
- Handle external files in CommitUI.getSelectedFiles()
- "Updating index" should indicate that view is "busy"
- "Refresh" operation should indicate that view is "busy"
- Case insensitive order of remotes in push branch dialog
- Transparent icons in push branch dialog
- Make EGit Eclipse welcome page more consistent with other team providers
- Auto-configure Gerrit configuration if repository is cloned from Gerrit over http
- Scalability: don't run incremental update if there are too many changes
- Scalability: label decorator should cache computed repository branch state. This heavily speeds up resource decoration for large repositories
- Fixed a lot of UI freezes reported via Mars automated error reporting (see issue list).
Release Engineering and Build
- Update build to Tycho 0.22.