Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- Enable using staging view for submodule repositories
- Double click on conflicting files in staging view opens the merge tool instead of compare view
- Consider URLs with and without ".git" when importing project sets
- Handle external files in CommitUI.getSelectedFiles()
- "Updating index" should indicate that view is "busy"
- "Refresh" operation should indicate that view is "busy"
- Case insensitive order of remotes in push branch dialog
- Transparent icons in push branch dialog
- Make EGit Eclipse welcome page more consistent with other team providers
- Auto-configure Gerrit configuration if repository is cloned from Gerrit over http
- Scalability: don't run incremental update if there are too many changes
- Scalability: label decorator should cache computed repository branch state. This heavily speeds up resource decoration for large repositories
- Fixed a lot of UI freezes reported via Mars automated error reporting (see issue list).
Release Engineering and Build
- Update build to Tycho 0.22.