End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Improve support for submodules and nested repositories
- Update index diff of parent repository when submodule changes
- Extended support for nested repositories in project.
- Fix refresh after re-connecting a project with submodules inside
- Handle submodules in auto-sharing
- Delegate detection of git repositories to JGit
- RepositoryCache: do not prematurely remove submodules
- RepositoriesViewLabelProvider: mark dirty submodules
- Fix recognition of submodules in folders.
- When running "Commit" action open staging view instead of commit dialog
- Auto-switch between horizontal and vertical StagingView layout
- Allow filtering of Gitflow feature branches in checkout and track dialog
- Added Gitflow convenience command for checking out develop branch
- Staging View: Treat "Commit and Push" as Gerrit push for the currently checked out branch when the repository has a gerrit configuration.
- Auto-fill "Fetch from Gerrit" wizard for more clipboard contents
- Wizard to configure pull operation
- Use default preferences for preferred MergeStrategy
- Support copy/move of workspace if Git repository is under workspace
- Distinguish unchanged/deleted files in logical models
In order to allow headless reuse move EclipseSshSessionFactory, EclipseAuthenticator and EclipseProxySelector to org.eclipse.egit.core
EGit Github Client
- Add the assigner attribute to IssueEvent
Build and release engineering
- Update to latest SWTBot to get more meaningful screenshots on test errors