Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- 441149 [merge] Hide changes between ancestor and current for cherry-pick
- 441149 [merge] Use working tree filtered to 'ours' as input for conflicts
- 573222 API: RevUtils and factory methods for IFileRevisions
- 573222 GitInfo API: access to commit ID and index state
- 573222 Provide a GitInfo accessor interface as API
- 399982 Handle modify-delete conflicts in "Replace With->Ours/Theirs"
- Simplify labels for "Replace With->Ours/Theirs"
- 399982 Add "Replace With->Ours/Theirs" sub-menus for IFiles
- Staging view: display conflict state information
- Re-label "Finish" button in RepositorySearchWizard
- Staging view: minor optimization building folder hierarchies
- 560412 [osgi] Disperse the EGit core Activator into OSGi dynamic services
- 573232 [merge] Use EFS-linked IResources for non-workspace files
- 483596 [merge] Detect conflicting files underneath ignored folders
- 482154 [merge] Fix base for cherry-picks and rebases
- 548813 [merge] Fix toggling changes with edited stage 2 as "ours"
- 548813 [merge] Record in index whether conflicting file has been updated
- 573922 Use a job name for the HiddenResources clean-up at start-up
- 572748 Store/restore main SashForm orientation
- 572101 ExternalRepositoryScanner: WorkingTreeModifiedEvent needs Repository
- 571994 Make ResourceRefreshHandler work for non-workspace files
- 571984 Ensure nested git repositories are picked up
Build and Release Engineering
- Update Orbit to R20210602031627
- Update jetty to 9.4.41.v20210516
- [releng] Update eclipse-jarsigner-plugin to 1.3.1
- Unify determining the "theirs" commit
- [oomph] Update and cycle API baselines
- Remove cvs feature
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".