Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- Added parser and credentials provider for .netrc files
- RebaseCommand support for option --preserve-merges
- CommitCommand support for committing merges during rebase
- CherryPickCommand support for option --no-commit
- Pull with rebase now supports option --preserve-merges
- Enhance BranchConfig API to expose branch.* options
- Allow projects without path attribute in manifest
- Handle repo manifest file without default remote
- Support remote aliases in repo manifest
- Support non-default remotes in project tag
- Add support to <include> tag in repo manifest xml
Features in JGit Command Line
- Merge command support for option -m
- Process most in-core merges without local temp files
- Small performance optimization for ignore rules matcher
Build and Release Engineering
- Updated Maven plugins used in build to latest versions
- Enable NLS / TranslationBundle to be used in OSGi
There are no known security issues.
API documentation (JavaDoc) is provided.