Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- Added parser and credentials provider for .netrc files
- RebaseCommand support for option --preserve-merges
- CommitCommand support for committing merges during rebase
- CherryPickCommand support for option --no-commit
- Pull with rebase now supports option --preserve-merges
- Enhance BranchConfig API to expose branch.* options
- Allow projects without path attribute in manifest
- Handle repo manifest file without default remote
- Support remote aliases in repo manifest
- Support non-default remotes in project tag
- Add support to <include> tag in repo manifest xml
Features in JGit Command Line
- Merge command support for option -m
- Process most in-core merges without local temp files
- Small performance optimization for ignore rules matcher
Build and Release Engineering
- Updated Maven plugins used in build to latest versions
- Enable NLS / TranslationBundle to be used in OSGi
There are no known security issues.
API documentation (JavaDoc) is provided.
No features will be dropped for this release.
- Eclipse Bugzilla
- Active EGit forum @ eclipse.org is also used for JGit questions
- JGit Mailing List firstname.lastname@example.org
The following 22 developers worked on this release of JGit:
Alexey Kuznetsov, Andrey Loskutov, Anton Bannykh, Axel Richard, Christian Halstrick, Dani Megert, Dave Borowitz, Hugo Arès,
Kevin Sawicki, Konrad Kügler, Laurent Goubet, Maik Schreiber, Marc Strapetz, Matthias Sohn, Roberto Tyley, Robin Rosenberg,
Robin Stocker, Rüdiger Herrmann, Saša Živkov, Shawn Pearce, Yi EungJun, Yuxuan 'fishy' Wang