Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Push implementation of option strings.
$ ./jgit push \
--push-option "Revieweremail@example.com" \
--push-option "<arbitrary string>" \
Push options were also added to cgit
Packet logging for JGit
Imitate the packet tracing feature from C Git. Unlike C Git, use the log4j
log level setting instead of the GIT_TRACE_PACKET environment variable
to enable tracing. Use as follows:
1. Enable tracing by adding the lines
2. mvn package
3. org.eclipse.jgit.pgm/target/jgit \
ls-remote git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/git/git 2>&1 | less
Then the output provides a trace of packets sent and received over the wire
Shallow fetch/clone: Make --depth mean the total history depth
cgit changed the --depth parameter to mean the total depth of history
rather than the depth of ancestors to be returned. JGit still uses
the latter meaning, so update it to match cgit.
- Shallow fetch: Respect "shallow" lines
- ReceivePack: report protocol parsing failures on channel 3
- Push: Report fatal server errors during pack writing
- Add configureJSch() method to allow configuration of JSch objects
- Add support for post-commit hooks
- Enhance ResetCommand to allow disabling reflog update
JGit Command Line
- Added a clean command.
- Tag command: implement option -d for deleting tags
- improve exception handling in LfsProtocolServlet