Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release contains various improvements across many of the feature areas of Jubula:
- We have introduced new nodes altering the test execution flow: you can now use conditional statements and loops in tests
- Check actions now also provide a timeout so that each check action can also be used to synchronise.
- Individual test steps can now be skipped using a specific data parameter
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
- Documentation is available in the help center
- Cheat sheets are updated
- Questions in the forum are answered
- Questions in the developer list are answered
- TIckets from users in Bugzilla are triaged and commented, and fixed where possible / appropriate
- Blogs have been written
- We are organising a Demo Camp for Oxygen
- We will be participating in Eclipse Con Europe