Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release contains:
- The option to reduce component name proposals when writing tests by using categories in the object mapping editor
- A new teststyle function that lets you use todo as a marker which will then be shown in the problems view
- The possibility to test the AUT start in the AUT configuration dialog so that you can address any problems more quickly
- SWT Tree Tables now support actions from the Table component as well (e.g. check existence of column, select value from column)
- JUnit as a test result export format
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
- Documentation is available in the help center
- Cheat sheets are updated
- Questions in the forum are answered
- Questions in the developer list are answered
- TIckets from users in Bugzilla are triaged and commented, and fixed where possible / appropriate
- We will be participating in Eclipse Con Europe