NatTable is a powerful and flexible SWT table/grid widget that is built to handle very large data sets, real-time updates, dynamic styling, and more.
The NatTable 1.0.0 release incorporates the following features and enhancements:
- The code related to editing was overhauled which caused some API changes. These shouldn't be noticeable unless you implemented your own editors.
- Updated dependency from GlazedLists 1.8 to 1.9
- Updated dependency from Apache POI 3.8 to 3.9
Notable feature additions
- Continuously (smooth) scrolling viewport
- Dialog for managing NatTable states
- Enhancement of edit configuration to support behaviour on commit and editors that open in subdialogs
- Enhancement of the NatCombo to support multiple selection with and without checkboxes in a ComboBoxCellEditor
- Excel like filter row
- RowReorderLayer with corresponding action bindings
- RowHideShowLayer with corresponding action bindings
- GlazedListsRowHideShowLayer to support hiding of rows in a GlazedLists manner
- DetailGlazedListsEventLayer to also transport detail information if a GlazedLists content changes
Numerous bug fixes