Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental Widgets for SWT 1.0.0
This is the initial Nebula release. It releases 20 SWT widgets and visualization components.
The following widgets will be released:
- CWT - Common Widget Toolset
- CDateTime - A rich Date and Time Widget
- GanttChart - A Gantt widget
- Gallery - A Gallery to quickly view a large set of imaged
- Grid - A table that can be configured as a Grid
- Oscilloscope - A widget to plot values in time.
- PaperClips - a Widget used for Printing
- PShelf - An MS like shelf
- PGroup - A collapsable group widget
- RichText - A Rich Text Widget
- TableCombo - A rich combobox with icons and multiple columns
- XViewer - A rich and highly configurable table/tree viewer
- Visualization - A number of widgets used for (scientific) visualization like the popular XYGraph
Visit the Nebula homepage to get more information about these widgets.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
The Nebula project provides additional SWT widgets that closely follow the SWT widget creation paradigm. The widgets can be consumed individually.