Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- RCPTT IDE is migrated from Indigo to Mars to allow users to install it into their developer Eclipse installations.
- For Runtime, mostly bugfixes and ECL script expressiveness improvements are planned.
- Test Runner is introduced, providing a CLI to run RCPTT tests.
- This is a first release of RCPTT to participate in Simultaneous Release
We migrated IDE and Runner to Mars, so you can install RCPTT right into Eclipse Mars and create AUT configurations from 3.7 up to 4.5 Mars.
In this release we introducing RCPTT Runner and RCPTT Maven Plugin as a part of RCPTT Project. RCPTT Test Runner tests Eclipse-based applications by executing RCPTT tests unattended, on a regular basis. It provides a command line interface and a Maven plugin and establishes seamless integration of your GUI tests with your favourite toolchain. Please see about RCPTT Runner here: https://www.eclipse.org/
There are no known security issues.
RCPTT IDE conforms to Eclipse User Interface guidelines.
You can not install RCPTT into Eclipse less than 4.4 version anymore.
- Questions on forum are answered;
- Questions in the developer list are answered;
- TIckets from users in Bugzilla are fixed where possible / appropriate