RDF4J 4.1.0 is a minor release focusing on performance.
A few notable features:
- Major performance improvements
- 3x higher throughput for concurrent queries with the Memory Store
- 25x faster deletion with the Native Store
- 6x faster evaluation of SPARQL queries using MINUS with the Memory Store
- 2-3x faster evaluation of most SPARQL queries with the Memory Store
- Faster SPARQL query parsing
- Faster SHACL validation
- Passing the RDFS Reasoner Challenge posted by Justin
- LMDB Store is available in the server and workbench
- Fuzzy prefix support in the Lucene Sail
- Improved handling of low memory in the Memory Store
- Improvements to the Spring Components
 Performance improvements as measured in our benchmarks when compared to 4.0.3.
Thursday, July 28, 2022