Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
RDF4J 4.1.0 is a minor release focusing on performance.
A few notable features:
- Major performance improvements
- 3x higher throughput for concurrent queries with the Memory Store
- 25x faster deletion with the Native Store
- 6x faster evaluation of SPARQL queries using MINUS with the Memory Store
- 2-3x faster evaluation of most SPARQL queries with the Memory Store
- Faster SPARQL query parsing
- Faster SHACL validation
- Passing the RDFS Reasoner Challenge posted by Justin
- LMDB Store is available in the server and workbench
- Fuzzy prefix support in the Lucene Sail
- Improved handling of low memory in the Memory Store
- Improvements to the Spring Components
 Performance improvements as measured in our benchmarks when compared to 4.0.3.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".