Eclipse RedDeer 2.0.0
- Ability to test pure SWT applications
- Improve RedDeer Requirements - have similar system to JUnit parameterized tests
- Extend API for SWT,JFace and Eclipse layer
- Implement RedDeer Code Generator - generate code for all basic types of SWT widgets from currently active wizard
- General bug fixing, stability and performance fixes
RedDeer has easy to use API focused on testing apps based on SWT/Eclipse Platform.
RedDeer also contains a few wizards for Eclipse IDE - to assist with creating new RedDeer project and RedDeer test classes.
A lot of APIs have been completely redone and this release is not compatibile with the previous one.
RedDeer does not use any standards
User documentation https://github.com/eclipse/reddeer/wiki
Source code https://github.com/eclipse/reddeer
Issue tracker https://github.com/eclipse/reddeer/issues
CI jobs https://ci.eclipse.org/reddeer/
Mailing list reddeer-dev
Matttermost chat room https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/reddeer