We plan to improve code coverage, fight technical debt and make tests and CI more robust, also do not forget minor enhancements and features to be included in this release.
- Moved to tycho 1.3.0
- AbtractExplorer is relying on having a Tree which is no more the case when there is no project
- General inspection of unit tests, updated docs
- Returning collection of requirement matchers is not properly processed when the same requirement class used
- Requirement matchers returned in collection of the same class are evaluated as in OR relation
- Reddeer wizard creates a test plug-in with BREE of 1.8 but adds Java 1.5 to classpath
- list of issues planned for 2.5.0 release