Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
We plan to improve code coverage, fight technical debt and make tests and CI more robust, also do not forget minor enhancements and features to be included in this release.
- Moved to tycho 1.3.0
- AbtractExplorer is relying on having a Tree which is no more the case when there is no project
- General inspection of unit tests, updated docs
- Returning collection of requirement matchers is not properly processed when the same requirement class used
- Requirement matchers returned in collection of the same class are evaluated as in OR relation
- Reddeer wizard creates a test plug-in with BREE of 1.8 but adds Java 1.5 to classpath
- list of issues planned for 2.5.0 release
RedDeer has easy to use API focused on testing apps based on SWT/Eclipse Platform.
RedDeer also contains a few wizards for Eclipse IDE - to assist with creating new RedDeer project and RedDeer test classes.
User documentation https://github.com/eclipse/reddeer/wiki
Source code https://github.com/eclipse/reddeer
Issue tracker https://github.com/eclipse/reddeer/issues
CI jobs https://ci.eclipse.org/reddeer/
Mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
Matttermost chat room https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/reddeer