Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
We plan to improve code coverage, fight technical debt and make tests and CI more robust, also do not forget minor enhancements and features to be included in this release.
- Implement functions for default Java in JREsPreferencePage.java
- Rethrowing ignored exception in operate server action
- Add CBI maven signing module
- Refactored java creation wizard pages
- bug fixes
- issue to be done in release: issues
RedDeer has easy to use API focused on testing apps based on SWT/Eclipse Platform.
RedDeer also contains a few wizards for Eclipse IDE - to assist with creating new RedDeer project and RedDeer test classes.
User documentation https://github.com/eclipse/reddeer/wiki
Source code https://github.com/eclipse/reddeer
Issue tracker https://github.com/eclipse/reddeer/issues
CI jobs https://ci.eclipse.org/reddeer/
Mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
This release is part of Eclipse IDE 2019-09.