End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Support for Java 9
- Tycho's dependencies have been updated where necessary to enable running the build with Java 9
- Added support for compilation against JDK 9
- the JDT compiler shipped with Tycho has been updated to Photon M4
- Tycho's embedded OSGi runtime has been updated to use Equinox and p2 from Oxygen.2
Support for using maven-release-plugin with Tycho has been contributed (
bug 342893), see release workflow docs
- Added new goal mvn org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-versions-plugin:update-eclipse-metadata (bug 342893) which will update MANIFEST/feature.xml/product versions based on their respective pom versions. This is useful e.g. if you changed pom versions using maven-release-plugin. For more details about using the maven release plugin with Tycho see Tycho/Release_Workflow.
- Various fixes. See bugzilla query for details
Also see Tycho 1.1.0 release notes
Conforms To UI/UX Guidelines: