Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This is the first official requese for Andmore to be delivered on the Neon simultaneous release train.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
- There is a lot of technical debt inherited from the Android Development Tools project and the Moto Dev Studio.
- It still leverages archived code and no active projects from the eclipse foundation.
- There is much refactoring and clean up that still needs to occur to get it to the point where a non incubation release can occur.
None known at this time.
There is some documentation from the old Moto Dev Studio project included, but not currently being generated as Eclipse Help files. There is no plan at this time to update those old documents.
- The tool can be used to work on existing and new Android libraries and tools.
- It still does not support natively the android AAR format. Users will still need to convert to APKLib format.
- Multidex file format support is supported through a user preference setting.
- Maven support is provided through a third party library M2E-Android.
The app where possible makes sure to follow all Usuability Guidelines.
Deviations are inherited functionalty from the Android Development Tools and Moto Dev Studio tools projects.
- Blogs have been the main communication as well as the the android-dev mailing list.
- Initial presentation done last year at EclipseCon.
- We have added two new committers to the project and integrated their code contributions.
- Blogging and where possible presentations on the tooling will continue.