Eclipse Memory Analyzer 1.3.0
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
- No incompatible changes in the API are introduced.
- No incompatible changes in the supported heap dump formats.
Strings used in the UI are externalized.
- Memory Analyzer requires Java 5
- MAT runs on Eclipse 3.4 and greater. Runs fine on Eclipse 4.x
- A stand-alone version is provided on the download server which is build with Eclipse 3.7.
Improvements in the Object Query Language (OQL) functionality
400046 ClassCastException when sorting OQL result column that has different value types , 336209 saved results in OQL, 394222 Allow OQL results to be added to the comparison basket, 393821 Add additional autocompletion for fields and properties in OQL editor, 394249 OQL implements operator changed to INSTANCEOF, 393982 OQL method invocations with overloaded methods can fail, 394010 OQL SELECT FROM INSTANCEOF id or address doesn't select subclasses, 386477 Feature Request: new index to speed up OQL for address filter,
Adapt queries as neccessary if internals of inspected objects change: 406682 IBM Java 7 changes structure of java.util.Properties causing problems resolving hash entries, 395541 StringResolver broken with JDK7u6