Eclipse Object Teams 2.4.0
Features to be included in the release:
- org.eclipse.objectteams.otdt: The full Object Teams Development Tooling
- org.eclipse.objectteams.odtd.core.patch: Feature that replaces the original jdt.core with the enhanced variant for OT/J
- org.eclipse.objectteams.otequinox: Feature that adds OT/J capability to Equinox (using standard OSGi API)
- org.eclipse.objectteams.otequinox.turbo: Optional parts of the original OT/Equinox implementation (pre Luna) that builds on Equinox specific API.
No source code incompatibilities.
Unfortunately, programs compiled by the Mars OT/J compiler, will not run using the Kepler version (or older) of the Object Teams runtime. This incompatibility accidentally happened during the Luna cycle and it was decided to leave that state unchanged in Mars.
Strings used in the UI are externalized.
- Required JRE: 1.7 or greater.
- Command line compiler has no further dependencies
- OTDT 2.4.0 requires Eclipse Mars