End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
This release focuses on the following enhancements:
- Enhanced support for drag and drop, as well as copy and paste
- Generalized improvements for tool tips and URI handling
- Support for minimized implicit units in target definition generator
- Enhanced proxy support
- Enhanced handling of network problems to avoid repeated downloads from the same server
- Better control over what the p2 task does on startup trigger
- Better validation of the installation folder in simple mode
- Enhanced support for custom branding
- Support for multiple indices, as well as configurations
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
The software is very usable.
End of Life:
All communities evolve quickly.