Eclipse Titan 6.6.1
Next to some bugfixes, the release also contains the follwing new features:
- add support for structured type compatibility to the Java code generator
- add support for module parameter handling to the Java side runtime
- call hierarchy in the designer
- Colorized compiler error/warning messages
- Enhance performance of TIMER::get_min_expiration
- Legitimize compiler option '-F'
- change the internal representation of octetstring from char to byte for efficiency
- CSN.1 L/H in the RAW codec
- change in how xsd files with NoTargetNamespace should be mapped to TTCN-3
A thriving community around the Eclipse forum with thousands of regular readers. More and more contributions received.