Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release introduces two new experimental Eclipse plug-ins:
-The Eclipse Java code generation plug-in, see:
and also: “Tutorial for the Java code generator and executor of the TITAN Eclipse”:
Note: due to the need to sync the C++ and Java side, a new restriction had to be introduced:
The version of the Eclipse plug-ins has to coincide with the version of the Titan core compiler and executor, else the plug-ins will not work.
This restriction is not present in versions 6.5.0 and earlier.
-The Eclipse Refactoring plug-in, see:
Next to some bugfixes, the release also contains the follwing new features:
- Support for real-time testing in TITAN(continued from 6.5.0)
- Extended 'default' JSON attribute for structured types
- New command line option '-p' implemented for TTCN binaries (both in single mode and parallel mode), which lists all module parameters
- Printing symbolic version in 'compiler -v'
- Legitimized compiler option '-0'
- Implementation of the compiler side of map param/unmap param
- Colorized compiler error/warning messages
A thriving community around the Eclipse forum with thousands of regular readers. More and more contributions received.