Eclipse ADORe provides a modular software library and toolkit for decision making, planning, control and simulation of automated vehicles.
Eclipse ADORe core components are:
- libadore/env: Library for environment models used for automated driving
- libadore/view: Interface library for abstraction from environment models, which allows to supply representation-independet and task specific information to vehicle automation planning and control modules
- libadore/fun: Library of motion planning and control modules for automated vehicles
- libadore/sim: Library containing necessary simulation modules for vehicle motion, perception and communication
- libadore/apps: Library with exemplary, system-independent automated driving applications, composed from above modules
- adore_if_ros: Interface to ROS: ROS-specific realization of libadore/apps. Includes a set of ROS launch-file simulation examples.
- adore_if_ros_msg: Set of ROS-messages for automated driving and simulation thereof
- sumo_if_ros: A bridge between Eclipse SUMO and ROS, which allows coupling of adore_if_ros with SUMO for co-simulation of automated vehicles in urban traffic.
- Plotlabserver and plotlablib: 3d data visualization with Matlab and Python-matplotlib export
Eclipse ADORe core functionality is developed in system-independent c++. It is provided with a build chain for gcc, cmake and catkin (ROS kinetic specific) as well as matching library dependencies and instructions for Ubuntu (18.04).
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.
Active Member Companies:
Member companies supporting this project over the last three months.
Commits on this project (last 12 months).