Eclipse Theia 0.10.0
Thursday, August 29, 2019
- [task] added support for VS Code task contribution points: `taskDefinitions`, `problemMatchers`, and `problemPatterns`
- [plugin] added support of debug activation events [#5645](https://github.com/theia-ide/theia/pull/5645)
Breaking changes (so far):
- [plugin] fixed typo in 'HostedInstanceState' enum from RUNNNING to RUNNING in `plugin-dev` extension
- [plugin] removed member `processOptions` from `AbstractHostedInstanceManager` as it is not initialized or used
- [plugin] added basic support of activation events [#5622](https://github.com/theia-ide/theia/pull/5622)
- HostedPluginSupport is refactored to support multiple `PluginManagerExt` properly
VS Code extensions compatibility, as Theia plugins.
Work is ongoing to improve VS Code extensions compatibility with Eclipse Theia, so that they can be used as-in in Theia, as plugins. This means work on the Theia extensions related to plugins, but as well on other extensions, that provide implementations for APIs that are needed for VS Code extensions compatibility.
IP Due Diligence Type: