Eclipse Theia 0.11.0
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Misc bugfixes abd some new features
- [task] added `tasks.fetchTasks()` and `tasks.executeTask()` to plugins API [#6058](https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pull/6058)
- [task] prompt user to choose parser to parse task output [#5877](https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pull/5877)
Breaking changes documented so far:
- [core][plugin] support alternative commands in context menus (https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pull/6069)
- [workspace] switched `workspace.supportMultiRootWorkspace` to enabled by default [#6089](https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pull/6089)
- [core][monaco][plugin] reload plugins on reconnection (https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pull/6159)
- Extenders should implement `Disposable` for plugin main services to handle reconnection properly.
- Many APIs are refactored to return `Disposable`.
IP Due Diligence Type: