Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
The goals for this release are:
- 4diac IDE
- Improve usabilty and editing efficiency of the different Function Block network editors
- Increase loading and saving performance
- New Project layout for more harmonisation with Eclipse workspaces
- Improved editing of subapplications
- Support for IEC 61131-3 Struct data types
- OCL checks for model integrity checks
- Migrated to xtendbased code generators
- 4diac FORTE
- Mainly bug fixes and stabalizing 4diac FORTE
No know issues and no fixed issues.
Again usability and user experience was also a key driver behind the developments done in this release cycle for 4diac IDE. We focused on improving many small details that where anoying and disturbed the development workflow. Espeically a focus where on the FB network editors. This included better selection support, refactoring and navigtation means, clean-up of pop-up menus and having many actions also in the main menu.