The 2.3.0 release comes with changes and bugfixes.
Changes in DTLS:
- supports hello_extension for signature and hash algorithms.
The default changes from "ecdsa_sha256" to "ecdsa_sha256,rsa_sha256".
It's also possible to configure a different list of supported signature and hash
- supports x25519 curve for ECDHE (running java 11)
The default curves changes from "secp256r1,secp384r1,secp521r1" to
"secp256r1,x25519,x448,secp384r1". It's also possible to configure a
different list of supported curves.
- Asynchronous PSK store API, supports returning master secret or secret key
- CipherSuiteSelector for more control on selecting cipher suite and parameters
on the server side.
Changes in CoAP:
- add (experimental) peer's based deduplicator to limit maximum number of messages
kept for deduplication.
- improve multicast support and add broadcast support.
- add picocli command-line-interfaces to plugtest clients and servers.
Changes in OSCORE:
- more ciphers supported.
- ID context used to disambiguate retrieving contexts.
Additionally, some bugs have been fixed, please refer to the reflog.