This porting in Cpp of Eclipse Keyple 0.9.0 (Java 20/09), following the same API evolution.
- for the 'Keyple Calypso extension':
- a simplified Calypso API to recover the APDU responses' data by using a card image,
- the addition of the Calypso features Stored Value transaction and PIN verification, the support Invalidate/Rehabilitate PO commands, and the Unlock SAM command.
- for the 'Keyple Core module':
- a clearer public plugin API that better hides internal processing for developers of applications involving readers.
- an improvement of the API to manage the release of the communication channel with Secure Element, with a consistent behavior regardless the type of reader (observed or not).
Tuesday, January 26, 2021