Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This is a minor release of Eclipse Kura intended to introduce several new features and continued usability improvements. A roadmap for the release schedule is as follows:
- March 6: Milestone Release
- March 13: Feature Complete and IP Log submission
- March 20: Release branch creation for QA
- March 27: QA Complete
- March 29: Eclipse Kura v3.2.0 Release
Below is a listing of new features, more information for each entry can be found on the Release Plan tab:
- [Wires] Multiport Mode Extensions
- [Wires] Event Driven Drivers and Assets
- [Wires] New Conditional (if/then/else) Components
- [Wires] New Arithmetic Operators Component
- [Wires] New Statistical Component
- [Wires] New Join Block Component
- [Wires] Add Position Information to Wire Publisher
- [Wires] Add Wire Graph Export Feature
- [Drivers] GPIO Driver
- [Drivers] SenseHat Driver
- [Drivers] Event Driven Drivers
This release of Eclipse Kura does not introduce breaking changes within the API, so it remains compatible with previous releases. The development team has begun deprecating certain methods with the aim of removing these methods in future major releases. Any method slated for removal has been annotaded accordingly as deprecated.
No issues are reported or resolved in this release.
The relevant Github Issues for this release can be tracker here: https://github.com/eclipse/kura/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3AKura-3.2.0