Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Eclipse OM2M 1.4.0 offers the following features:
- Implementation of Dynamic Authorization features as defined to oneM2M standard.
- Add SDT new modules and devices
- SDT bug fixing
- Memory usage enhancements
- New unit tests
OM2M is a Java implementation running on top of an OSGi Equinox runtime, making it highly extensible via plugins. It is built as an Eclipse product using Maven and Tycho.
No security issues
- Wiki: https://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/one
- Roadmap: https://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/Roadmap
Eclipse OM2M exposes a RESTful API providing primitive procedures for machines authentication, resources discovery, applications registration, containers management, synchronous and asynchronous communications, access rights authorization, groups organisation, and re-targeting.
oneM2M standard v2