Eclipse Tocandira is a collection of tools aiming to help industries to remove their barriers on observability. To achieve this goal it uses the cutting edge technologies in the field. You will find the deploy easily configured with Docker, the connectivity with PLCs powered by 4diac, the gathering and storage done by Prometheus and the visualization shown with Grafana.Ec
Eclipse Tocandira was build focusing on:
- Reusability: Every technology chosen for this stack is the cutting edge of its field and the majority of them are well known in the IT world.
- Microservice Based: All services composing this application are truly independent and linked only by configurations, APIs and protocols.
- Cloud Native Architecture: These packages are usually applied for observability in IT world, and are therefore fully compatible with cloud environments, from instances to databases
- Small servers: Its components can run though several machines and consume little resources. It even runs on single board computers.
- Unlimited storage: Enough of charging for every variable read, the limit is only your hardware or the cloud capacity.
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.