Changes in this version:
- Bug 572885: Move to Batik 1.14 (from the very old 1.6 version).
- As part of the move, the SVG support in GMF is now configured to disallow external references in SVG files for improved security.
- Removed support for exporting to PDF (as Batik PDF 1.14 is not available in Orbit). This will now result in a TranscoderException. If this is an issue for you please open a ticket on bugzilla.
- Ensure support for Eclipse 2021-06
- Drop support for Oxygen (too complex to support with modern toolchains which are needed for 2021-06).
- Fixed a long-standing potential memory leak.
Note that the GMF Notation component is not impacted in this release and stays at version 1.13.0
- GMF Notation 1.13.0: https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/gmf-notation/updates/releases/R202004160913/
- GMF Runtime 1.14.0: https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/gmf-runtime/updates/releases/R202107090702/
Monday, July 12, 2021