Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Changes in this version:
- Bug 572885: Move to Batik 1.14 (from the very old 1.6 version).
- As part of the move, the SVG support in GMF is now configured to disallow external references in SVG files for improved security.
- Removed support for exporting to PDF (as Batik PDF 1.14 is not available in Orbit). This will now result in a TranscoderException. If this is an issue for you please open a ticket on bugzilla.
- Ensure support for Eclipse 2021-06
- Drop support for Oxygen (too complex to support with modern toolchains which are needed for 2021-06).
- Fixed a long-standing potential memory leak.
Note that the GMF Notation component is not impacted in this release and stays at version 1.13.0
- GMF Notation 1.13.0: https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/gmf-notation/updates/releases/R202004160913/
- GMF Runtime 1.14.0: https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/gmf-runtime/updates/releases/R202107090702/