Eclipse Papyrus 3.4.0
Papyrus 3.4 makes changes on the following topics:
- fix some null pointer exeception
- big work has be done on the sequence diagram ( about move of elements), some corrections have been done on combined fragment. This work continue for the version phtoton.
- Property View
- Add a widget in to the Property View framework, to be able to select a directory (bug 533154)
- Fixes have been added to avoid crash (for example during migration of profiles)
GMF Tooling has dropped from the simultaneous release. Papyrus decided to incorporate the GMF Tooling runtime plugin in its own code base. The original copyright has been kept but the namespace has changed to match the namespace prefix of the Papyrus project.
No security issues known.
User, toolsmiths and developer documentation to be completed on the last days of the release candidates.
Papyrus 3.0 continues the support modeling with the following standards as part of the simultaneous release or as incubation additional component (*):
- UML 2.5
- SysML 1.4 (*)
- ALF 1.0.1 (*)
- MARTE 1.1 (*)
- BPMNProfile 1.0 (*)
- BMM 1.3 (*)
- Structured Metrics Meta-Model 1.1 (*)
- PSCS 1.0 (*)
- fUML 1.2.1 (*)
Papyrus 3.0 adds the support of:
The Papyrus Industrial Consortium continues to federate the development efforts on Papyrus in addition to facilitate the coordination of the Papyrus developers community in order to meet industrial needs.