Papyrus has for the version 4.5:
Improve ElementType framework configuration usage
- Analysis the performance of the ElementType creation command.
- ElementType performance is already optimized while lasting at last only 1.5 to 2 times longer than UML plain commands while providing the advanced customization facilities.
- All Helpers and Advices have been reviewed in order to validate their behavior. Everything is ok.
- Use cases of the ElementType framework have been reversed and formalized in order to be able soon to provide a detailed documentation. First use case description committed can be found in the plug-in plug-in to unregister a helper advices.
Diagram editor improvement
- Correction of bugs in the sequence diagram editor.
- Improvement of Activity Diagram editor UX (drop strategy, and major bugs have been fixed).
Property view improvement
- Fix minor property view for elements.
- Manage the stereotypes properties with SetStereotypeValueRequest instead of SetRequest for the properties view. With this, we can use element types of stereotype properties.
- Add new tests on DataBinding elements in order to increase code coverage.
Add New Example Models
- User example models now can be created by the menu example.
Improve ModelToDoc feature
- Create the version 0.7.0.
- Modification of menus.
- New possibility to generate a document in one step.
- Documentation has been written.
- A rich example and an empty template have been provided to the user.
- Modification of resource notification for save in order manage save of big models.
Wednesday, September 18, 2019