Papyrus has seen the following changes for the version 4.7,
Improve Papyrus Documentation :
- Improve existing Papyrus table documentation to explain how to override displayed labels.
Improve Papyrus Tables :
- Tool to easily register an existing tableconfiguration file into an existing architecture file.
- Add editors to allow the creation of elements using the ElementTypes framework.
- Add support for cell editors displayed with one or several buttons.
- Add support for an empty line in the table (but there is no way to get empty lines for the user in the provided tables).
Bugs fixes :
- Patch a selection problem in the Sequence diagram after adding Found Messages.
- Patch SWT exceptions due to mishandled reload listeners in the model explorer coupled with bad widget focus.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020