Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Papyrus 4.0 makes changes on the following topics:
- A new preference has been introduced to keep stereotype application with their base element see StereotypeApplication Preference
- The hyperlink navigation has changed see Hyperlink Navigation
- Add a preference page to configure the visualisation of external decorator see External Decorator
- Add auto-completion to select the type in the property view see Auto complete type
- Add an export to HTML to see model without papyrus see HTML Export
- Development and adaptation of the Layer tool for the diagrams Layers .
- Synchronisation with ELK see ELK adaptation
- Tables improvements:
- display of a string instead of N/A
- Matrix improvements
- save by UUID not the positon
- Diagrams improvements:
- some problems about the name label of ports have been fixed
- some resize action in the class diagram have been fixed.
- sequence diagram - Better movement managment of Elements, introduction of combined fragment, RCPTT tests.
- Integrate a tool to adapt your model based on the modification of the profile
- Architecture framework : stabilization (easier customizations/modifications by the users) and bug corrections
There has been some work on redistributing and publishing the plugins previously contained in the developer update site that is not in the realease.
Since the Photon M6 milestone, there are now new features under the Toolsmiths category:
- org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.assistants.feature used generate artifacts for papyrus
- org.eclipse.papyrus.diagramgen.feature used to generate diagrams
- org.eclipse.papyrus.debug.feature used to debug papyrus diagram
- org.eclipse.papyrus.junit.featureused to write tests
Papyrus also integrate new fucntional tests that runs on RCPTT (use for sequence diagram)
No security issues known.
All relevant files have been migrated to UTF-8 and Linux EndOfLine have been saved. Now gerrit verify UTF-8 and linux EndOfLine.
- Job update and creation
- Bug 515367 - [releng] better management of end of line https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=515367
- Bug 520627 - [releng] ensure we are in UTF-8 https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=520627
There is no migration, files created under papyrus 3.0 can be opened with papyrus 4.0
You may also look at the API Evolution Report.
Papyrus 4.0 continues to support modeling with the following standards as part of the simultaneous release or as incubation additional component (*):
- UML 2.5
- SysML 1.4 (*)
- ALF 1.0.1 (*)
- MARTE 1.1 (*)
- BPMNProfile 1.0 (*)
- BMM 1.3 (*)
- Structured Metrics Meta-Model 1.1 (*)
- PSCS 1.0 (*)
- fUML 1.2.1 (*)
- ISO 42010.
- PSSM 1.0b (*)
- FMI 2.0 (*)
The Papyrus Industrial Consortium continues to federate the development efforts on Papyrus in addition to facilitate the coordination of the Papyrus developers community in order to meet industrial needs.