Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Papyrus has for the version 4.5:
Improve ElementType framework configuration usage
- Analysis the performance of the ElementType creation command.
- ElementType performance is already optimized while lasting at last only 1.5 to 2 times longer than UML plain commands while providing the advanced customization facilities.
- All Helpers and Advices have been reviewed in order to validate their behavior. Everything is ok.
- Use cases of the ElementType framework have been reversed and formalized in order to be able soon to provide a detailed documentation. First use case description committed can be found in the plug-in plug-in to unregister a helper advices.
Diagram editor improvement
- Correction of bugs in the sequence diagram editor.
- Improvement of Activity Diagram editor UX (drop strategy, and major bugs have been fixed).
Property view improvement
- Fix minor property view for elements.
- Manage the stereotypes properties with SetStereotypeValueRequest instead of SetRequest for the properties view. With this, we can use element types of stereotype properties.
- Add new tests on DataBinding elements in order to increase code coverage.
Add New Example Models
- User example models now can be created by the menu example.
Improve ModelToDoc feature
- Create the version 0.7.0.
- Modification of menus.
- New possibility to generate a document in one step.
- Documentation has been written.
- A rich example and an empty template have been provided to the user.
- Modification of resource notification for save in order manage save of big models.
The architecture has no changed only minor changes.
There is no migration, files created under papyrus can be opened with papyrus 4.5.0
Papyrus 4.5 continues to support modeling with the following standards as part of the simultaneous release or as incubation additional component (*):